I met the Leahy family at The Farm at South Mountain for Lunch on Sunday. It is always nice spending time with Jami and Scott and the boys but this time it was especially nice since they will be moving in a few weeks. The Leahy's are truely one of my favorite families and I have been so blessed to have been part of their time in Arizona. The Farm has always been a favorite for us both so it was a perfect place to meet and have lunch. I got a nice picture with Luke and Reid and enjoyed watching Reid's excitement when he met a friendly Golden Retriever.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Lunch at The Farm with the Leahy's!
I met the Leahy family at The Farm at South Mountain for Lunch on Sunday. It is always nice spending time with Jami and Scott and the boys but this time it was especially nice since they will be moving in a few weeks. The Leahy's are truely one of my favorite families and I have been so blessed to have been part of their time in Arizona. The Farm has always been a favorite for us both so it was a perfect place to meet and have lunch. I got a nice picture with Luke and Reid and enjoyed watching Reid's excitement when he met a friendly Golden Retriever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment