Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Therapy Dog #2

I just wanted to share the good news that Bogey passed his Therapy dog test!! I was a little nervous that he might not pass. Jesse is much calmer and Bogey loves people but is just easily excited! I was nervous that being in a new environment and around dogs etc. that he might be a little too high strung but he did great! Part of the exam is also the AKC CGC Test. (American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen) So now Bogey and Jesse both have a certificate that says they passed that as well. I am so proud of both of them!
We can't make any visits with Bogey yet because I need to turn in all his paper work. I also have to go meet with my Hospice of the Valley Coordinator to have them evaluate Bogey as well as fit him for his own vest before we can make any visits with them. I am excited to get him out there meeting some patients too! I think they will love him!
Stay Tuned for Pictures of Bogey at work too!

No comments: