
Yesterday I played in the big 12 alumni golf tournament at the Legacy Golf Resort in Phoenix. It was a 7:30am shotgun and we were so lucky that we have had such mild weather so it wasn't unbearable. It was a scramble so it took around 5 hours to play but we had a good time. I play with the same guys every year and we always have fun. (One of the guys who plays, Blaise, was fraternity brothers with Brad Pitt at MU. :) ) Since I am not working at the golf course anymore, it was nice to be out there playing again and I actually didn't hit it too bad either. One of these years a Missouri team will win. It seems like it is always a Nebraska team that wins and this year it was Oklahoma. I say they cheat but oh well, maybe next year will be out year!
No comments:
Post a Comment