Tuesday night we took my nephew to the baseball game. He LOVES baseball! It was fun for him to go to a game and we had great seats. We were just behind the Padres dugout about 5 rows up. Unfortunately the Diamondbacks lost the game but it was fun to just be there and watch him have fun. At four years old, everything is exciting! My nephew is very afraid of mascots as well as the Easter Bunny and Santa. When he saw Baxter coming our way, you could see in his eyes that he wanted nothing to do with it. I thought maybe if Aunt TT got a picture with him, he would see that he wasn't so scary...well it didn't work so it was just me who go a picture with Baxter in the end. We had a great time and I am looking forward to going to more games this year. Go D-backs!!

Baxter and I -(it was very windy with the roof open!)

No comments:
Post a Comment