Monday, May 24, 2010

Tea Time

Saturday afternoon I joined Mitzi for Claire's 10th birthday party!! (I can't believe Claire is 10...I have pictures of me holding her when she was weeks old!!) For her birhtday party, Claire invited some friends to The English Tea Rose in Carefree for an afternoon tea. It was fun to see the girls all dressed up with hats an all. Mitzi and I shared a wonderful pot of green tea and black tea. Both were yummy. The little tea sandwiches, vanilla scones and pastries were quite a treat! I would love to take my mom, my sister and my niece up there sometime for a girly afternoon one day. Mitzi had the cutest party favors too...she went to goodwill and bought tea cups and saucers so each girl got one and it was filled with a nail polish and some lip gloss and some candy. It was a darling party favor and should I ever plan a party involving tea, I will certainly copy her. :) It was a fun afternoon celebrating Claire being double digits!
The girls enjoying their food and hot chocolate.
Mitzi and the birthday girl Claire
The girls in their tea attire and hats!
Mitzi and I sipping our tea....pinkies up!
Mitzi and I

No comments: