Saturday Sept. 25th my friends and I went to the Zac Brown Band concert. The concert was at Cricket Pavillion and we had a great time. Toni, Lupe and I were really the ones who were there for the music and Meghan and Mitzi just came along for the fun. Not sure those two could name a song they sing, but I think they had a good time anyway. It was still hot out so that was no fun until it finally cooled off at like 9pm! After the concert was over we went to Toni Keith's I love this bar. This was the first time most of us had been there and we all were in consensus that it was a fun place. It was big and set up well and the band that played was good. We all took a turn riding the bull. Afterall this was our night to be cowgirls!!
Monday, October 04, 2010
Cowgirl Up!
Saturday Sept. 25th my friends and I went to the Zac Brown Band concert. The concert was at Cricket Pavillion and we had a great time. Toni, Lupe and I were really the ones who were there for the music and Meghan and Mitzi just came along for the fun. Not sure those two could name a song they sing, but I think they had a good time anyway. It was still hot out so that was no fun until it finally cooled off at like 9pm! After the concert was over we went to Toni Keith's I love this bar. This was the first time most of us had been there and we all were in consensus that it was a fun place. It was big and set up well and the band that played was good. We all took a turn riding the bull. Afterall this was our night to be cowgirls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment