Friday, September 14, 2007

Yappy Hour

Last night Bogey and I went to "Yappy Hour" at Three Dog Bakery at the Biltmore. We met my friend Lisa and her Chihuahua, Rex. Bogey did well and enjoyed it. The owner actually has two beagles herself so she loved Bogey and actually gave him a big cookie! She even said he was the perfect Beagle! (I am trying not to let that go to my head...but I am a proud mother!) Bogey made friends with Scout and Bentley, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Springer Spaniel. We will definitely return and Jesse will get her chance to go as well.

Tomorrow Jesse and I are venturing out to Cosmo Dog park in Gilbert. It was just voted by Dog Fancy Magazine the #1 dog park in the country. There is a big beach type lake and I am hoping Jesse will get over her fear of water there. I have been told taking dogs to a lake or beach where there is no "edge" and they can just walk in helps them over come the fear. We'll see, but I am bound and determine to get this dog to like the ball and the water like most labs do! Either way I am sure she'll have fun!

No comments: