Yesterday Jesse and I had an interview with the Pet Connections coordinator for Hospice of the Valley. http://www.hospiceofthevalley.org/ It went very well and we are now on our way to being a pet connections team for HOV! We got our picture taken for the "badge" that I will have to wear when we are volunteering. I got my first of two TB tests that I will have to have and then January 26th I will have an all day volunteer orientation. Jesse doesn't get to join me for that but once I have completed that we will be ready to go! (Assuming all of Jesse 's paper work has gone through, I have sent it in and am just waiting to hear back)
I left the HOV office yesterday really excited. Everyone was so nice and I think it is going to be a very rewarding experience for both Jesse and I.
Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment