This morning Jesse and I went down to the Hospice of the Valley office for her to get her vest as well as some other things for me to take care of before our first visit next Saturday. She loves going to the HOV office because everyone is so excited to see her and she gets lots of "cookies". It is good practice for her too, seeing people and not getting too excited but showing interest in everyone! We have found out that we will be visiting patients at Encore Senior Village. I am excited to get started and I know Jesse and I are both going to enjoy our visits!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
I love working for hugs and kisses....
This morning Jesse and I went down to the Hospice of the Valley office for her to get her vest as well as some other things for me to take care of before our first visit next Saturday. She loves going to the HOV office because everyone is so excited to see her and she gets lots of "cookies". It is good practice for her too, seeing people and not getting too excited but showing interest in everyone! We have found out that we will be visiting patients at Encore Senior Village. I am excited to get started and I know Jesse and I are both going to enjoy our visits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment