Last night I celebrated my birthday with the girls. I know it was a little early but trying to get six girls schedules to coordinate can be tough. We enjoyed salad and pizza at a new place called Grazi. We then went for another drink at a bar down the street that I had never been to called Temple Bar. It was another fun night out withthe girls celebrating the coming birthday!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Celebrating 32!
Last night I celebrated my birthday with the girls. I know it was a little early but trying to get six girls schedules to coordinate can be tough. We enjoyed salad and pizza at a new place called Grazi. We then went for another drink at a bar down the street that I had never been to called Temple Bar. It was another fun night out withthe girls celebrating the coming birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment