Linda and Jack, Aimee, Sam and Max and I
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Trip To Missouri
Last Wednesday I flew to St. Louis to see Linda and meet her new son, John "Jack" Maxwell Doherty! Thursday we took the hour and 45 minute drive down to Cape Girardeau, Missouri to visit Aimee and her boys, Sam and Max and meet her newest addition to the family, Allie Grace Cairns! It was a fun day with friends and their little ones! Linda and I only spent the day there but enjoyed hanging out with Aimee, having lunch and playing with the kids. Friday we enjoyed lunch in Forest Park at the boat house followed by pedicures and a nice dinner and wine on the deck. Then is was off to bed to rest of up for Game Day.....

Linda and Jack, Aimee, Sam and Max and I
Linda and Jack, Aimee, Sam and Max and I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment