I went to to my friend Mitzi's on Wednesday afterwork to see the kittens her cat had. They were given a cat last year and it has been an outside cat and they were going to get her spayed and unfortunately waited a little too long because she came home one day and they noticed she was pregnant. Oops! They were going to bring her inside so she could deliver her kittens in the laundry room and not outside and the day they went out to get her and bring her in, surprise there she was in the dog kennel with 4 little kittens! Another oops! This was last Saturday (a week from today) so when I saw them they were only 4 days old. They were as small as little hamsters with their eyes not yet open! I was able to pick one up for just a tiny bit as they are very fragile and Mitzi's 4 year old niece was there who desperately wanted to hold one too. I figured it wasn't fair that I could and she couldn't so I set her down. How cute though...just fit in the palm of my hand! If I wasn't SO allergic (probably stupid to even pick one up but I was fine, just washed my hands afterwards), I would tell Mitzi I would take the little orange one. Minnie (the mom) had a white one, a cream one, an orange one and a black/grey one. Fun to see and I'll have to go back and see them again soon once their eyes are open. If only puppies and kittens stayed that small!! They are precious!
Saturday, May 09, 2009
Cute Cats
I went to to my friend Mitzi's on Wednesday afterwork to see the kittens her cat had. They were given a cat last year and it has been an outside cat and they were going to get her spayed and unfortunately waited a little too long because she came home one day and they noticed she was pregnant. Oops! They were going to bring her inside so she could deliver her kittens in the laundry room and not outside and the day they went out to get her and bring her in, surprise there she was in the dog kennel with 4 little kittens! Another oops! This was last Saturday (a week from today) so when I saw them they were only 4 days old. They were as small as little hamsters with their eyes not yet open! I was able to pick one up for just a tiny bit as they are very fragile and Mitzi's 4 year old niece was there who desperately wanted to hold one too. I figured it wasn't fair that I could and she couldn't so I set her down. How cute though...just fit in the palm of my hand! If I wasn't SO allergic (probably stupid to even pick one up but I was fine, just washed my hands afterwards), I would tell Mitzi I would take the little orange one. Minnie (the mom) had a white one, a cream one, an orange one and a black/grey one. Fun to see and I'll have to go back and see them again soon once their eyes are open. If only puppies and kittens stayed that small!! They are precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment