Last night I was in heaven!! Mitzi and I went to the Jimmy Buffett concert out in Glendale at Cricket Pavillion! Anyone who knows me, knows that I love JB! I swear every time I see him I am like a child seeing Santa for the first time! This was Mitzi's first Jimmy Buffett experience so I probably said to her 100 times..."Isn't this the best!" I keep checking his website to see if he will be going to Vegas this fall like he usually does and Mitzi has said she would go again...so keep your fingers crossed for me that it happens!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Margaritaville
Last night I was in heaven!! Mitzi and I went to the Jimmy Buffett concert out in Glendale at Cricket Pavillion! Anyone who knows me, knows that I love JB! I swear every time I see him I am like a child seeing Santa for the first time! This was Mitzi's first Jimmy Buffett experience so I probably said to her 100 times..."Isn't this the best!" I keep checking his website to see if he will be going to Vegas this fall like he usually does and Mitzi has said she would go again...so keep your fingers crossed for me that it happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment