Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MIZZOU RAH

I am happy to say that I have not broken the streak! Since graduating in '99, I have made it back to a Missouri football game every year!! This year was no different and I made it back to Columbia for a football game. Although the original plan was that I fly in for the Iowa State game which was Saturday the 21st, my plans had to change due to flight issues. I ended up going for the Baylor vs. Missouri game, on Saturday the 7th!
I flew into St. Louis and had a great time getting to spend time with Linda, Steve and little Jack! Saturday we met Julie and Renee and drove to Columbia for a fun day! Always fun to be back there and of course making stops at Shakespeare's, Tiger Spirit and Trops!!! We opted to drive back to St. Louis after dinner and not spend the night in Columbia. Sunday was beuatiful weather considering it was Nov. so people were out enjoying the sunshine in many ways. We did the same by taking Jack to the zoo! It was so fun and I really love the St. Louis zoo. Then to the airport I went to fly home. Already thinking about when I can go back for another visit!!


No comments: