My babies....Ripken, Jesse and Bogey
Friday, September 03, 2010
Down....Stay!
I found out that through my bank you can order credit cards and debit cards with pictures. Plus you don't pay extra!! So of course I wanted to order one with a picture of the dogs. It turned out to be much more difficult than expected. First it takes an act of God to get the three of them to sit together and then to get them to stay there is a challenge. I took a ton of pictures on my camera but they were too large and when I uploaded them to put them on the card, one of the dogs was always cut out. So I took a few with my phone and while it is a little dark, it works! All three of them are in it and laying down! My new card should arrive early next week! Yeah!!!
My babies....Ripken, Jesse and Bogey
My babies....Ripken, Jesse and Bogey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment