Saturday we went to Sapporo for Happy Hour. Happy Hour turned into being home at like 11! You just can't get enough time with friends! We don't go out nearly enough (in my opinion, then again I am the only single one in the bunch :) ) but when we do I realize how lucky I am to be surrounded by amazing women! We are all so different and have qualities that are unique and compliment each other! I love you girls!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Saturday Sushi @ Sapporo
Saturday we went to Sapporo for Happy Hour. Happy Hour turned into being home at like 11! You just can't get enough time with friends! We don't go out nearly enough (in my opinion, then again I am the only single one in the bunch :) ) but when we do I realize how lucky I am to be surrounded by amazing women! We are all so different and have qualities that are unique and compliment each other! I love you girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment