Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Georgia on my mind!

Last Thursday I took the day off and drove to Savannah to meet my dear friend Singne! Singne and her husband Mike moved from Scottsdale to Atlanta in January.  Knowing I would have a good friend only 5 hours away was definitely a plus in deciding to move!  Savannah is a little over two hours from Charleston and it is more like four-five from Atlanta.  I was lucky because Mike had work in St. Simon which is only about an hour and 45 minutes away.  So while Mike took care of work, Singne met me for a nice afternoon of lunch, shopping and just catching up.  Singne is due with her first baby in about a month and looks great!  It was so fun to see her so pregnant.  I love it!  So fun to catch up Singne!  Look forward to seeing you again soon when your little girl arrives!
View from River Street
This basset hound was relaxing outside a store, just had to snap a picture.
Singne and I on the river

Singne and I 

No comments: