Saturday I met the girls at Arcadia Farms for lunch. As usual, our lunch turned into a 4 hour lunch with 3 bottles of wine. (with only four of us drinking. :) ) I love these girls so much. We certainly missed Singne who was actually in town the week before! It was fun to just catch up and laugh like we always do!
Lupe,Noelani,Mitzi, Me, Meghan and ToniAfter lunch I met my mom at Scottsdale Fashion square for some shopping. My mom and I had a great dinner and BlueWater Grill before we went home. I then ran over to my friend Carrie's house to meet her new puppy Toby. Sunday my mom and I enjoyed a nice breakfast at the Country Club before she took me to the airport to catch a 9:55am flight.
I was nervous to fly on 9-11 but made it home safely to a clean house. (Had a house cleaner come over the weekend for the first time since moving here!) It was so nice to walk into! I picked up the dogs at the kennel Monday morning and they were bathed and happy to see me. Strange to be coming "home" to SC and "visiting" AZ now but it did feel good to actually be happy to be home! I realized once again....while I love AZ, my friends and everything I have there....I think I am going to like it here and made a good move!!

No comments:
Post a Comment