Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bottles and Brushes

Saturday night I went with my friend Meredith to Bottles and Brushes. http://www.bottlesnbrushes.com/home.html It was so fun. You choose the night you are going to go based on what picture you want to paint. When you walk in, there is a sample of the painting you will be doing up in the front. They walk you through step by step and the instructor paints one at the same time. You can buy beer and wine and snacks while you are there or you can bring your own. Meredith was sweet and brought a bottle of wine so we shared a bottle of wine and painted our pictures which was title "The Good Life". I still think my talents need a little work but it was a lot of fun! I will definitely do it again. They have a paint your pet....think that is now on my list of things to do!



The instructors painting

Me and my painting...does it atleast look similar?

Meredith and her masterpiece
The wine Meredith brought...She thought of me when she saw it since my Nephew and Niece call me TT! Plus it was yummy!









No comments: