Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Facility & New Title

I have been extremely busy the last few weeks but all for good reasons. The country club I have been working at the past year purchased another club in town. Rivertowne is a semi private club that is just North of Snee Farm CC. I have been promoted to Director of Instruction for the two facilities and am giving golf lessons at both places. It is definitely keeping me busy but I am enjoying the changes thus far. I have been spending a lot of time out at rivertowne so that I can meet the members and get to know people around there more. I was pleasantly surprised to see a four week womens clinic that I scheduled fill up before they even sent out the e-mail. I therefore added another 4 week clinic and it too filled up. It feels good to see some excitement about instruction being generated.
Overall I am encouraged by the future and looking forward to seeing what good things develops.

No comments: