I took a group of ladies from Snee Farm to a proam in Leesville, SC yesterday. Leesville is about 2 1/2 hours away from us so we met at SF at 7:30am. We drove up there and as ladies do, we talked the whole way. There was a brunch offered at the course prior to play and the tournament started at 11:00am. The tournament was a Pro-Lady so each team was a PGA professional and 3 ladies. I unfortunately didn't have my best day and we did not win by anymeans but we had a fun day. After the tournament they had a shrimp boil at the club which we were able to enjoy before we hit the road to return home. It was a long, fun day and I am so glad we played! Hoping next year we'll bring back the trophy!
My Team!
No comments:
Post a Comment