I signed up for a 6 week RUN/SUP clinic. There are 9 of us in the group and we meet every Wednesday at6:30 for 6 weeks. We start out the evening by running and usually doing some sort of interval training. We then get in the water and stand up paddle board. I have to admit I joined the clinic more for the SUP than I did the RUN!! :) I am not a running fan....I am not only slow but don't really enjoy running. But I am doing it! This was my first experience stand up paddle boarding and that on the other hand I LOVE!! It is certainly not easy, especially when going against the current but so fun! We go out on the water at a beautiful time of the day which makes it all the more fun too. It is certainly a core and arm exercise and takes some concentration but it is lots of fun! Looking forward to the next few weeks and taking in as much as I can!
The group on our first day of running
First day to get on the water....looks beautiful!
We are all ready to get started
Oh my gosh, I am standing up and doing this!!
1 comment:
T - I LOVE that you found a combo RUN/SUP clinic! What a fun workout! Can't wait to talk to you more about this!
Post a Comment