Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Hilton Head Getaway

Last weekend I drove down to Hilton Head, SC to visit my best friend from high school Jamie!  They go to Hilton Head every summer for a week so this year I came for the weekend.  My big request was to go to the Salty Dog, so Friday night after I arrived we went there for dinner.  It was so fun.  It is definitely a tourist trap but I am glad I got to experience it.  We spent the entire next day at the beach which was so nice and relaxing.  Jamie and I got to catch up and just enjoy hanging out.  Sunday before I hit the road back to Charleston we went to Harbor Town and had lunch.  Of course during the visit Jamie and I laughed just like we did when we were 15.  Somethings will never change and I love it!!  Thanks Finch family for another fun visit.  Love you guys!


Jane with the Salty Dog
While waiting to be seated the girls were starving, nachos come in a dog bowl.  So fun!
Jane, Carolina and Emma 
Harbor Town

No comments: