Monday, August 13, 2012

PGA Championship

This past week South Carolina was lucky to be host to the PGA Championship.  Everyone was very excited to host this major not only in SC but at one of the best courses in the country, Ocean Course at Kiawah. I was lucky enough to take the day off on Thursday and go out there and then Saturday as well.  Thursday I went with some friends and Saturday my brother in law and nephew joined me.  It was a lot of fun seeing the players close up and watching them play such a difficult course.  I was able to briefly see Peter which was nice.  He was busy with commentating and working with Paul Casey after his rounds so it was brief.  I was just happy to give him a hug and say hi! A fun few days of beautiful weather and golf, doesn't get much better than that!
Paul Casey
Paul Casey working with Peter after his round
Paul Casey on the range
Always fun to watch Peter teach
Chez Reavie
Graeme McDowell
Phil Mickelson
Ian Poulter

No comments: