Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baby Shower FORE Quinn

At Rivertowne CC, our membership manager has become a good friend.  She is one of the people I look forward to seeing when I go to work there.  She is pregnant with her first baby so I couldn't let the opportunity pass to throw her a shower.  Myself and Jeannine who is our events coordinator threw the shower together.  The shower was for both staff and some members came as well.  We had a blast with all the planning and everything was great.  Everything was golf themed since Drew, her husband is a big golfer and since we obviously work at a golf course.  Now we are all anxiously waiting Quinn's arrival.  Congratulations Emzi and Drew, we are all thrilled for the two of you and can't wait to me your little guy!
The yummy cake!  
Little party favors....the tag read "Thank you FORE coming to Quinn's ParTEE"

Add caption
Even some of the guys on staff came!!  :)
The Momma to be, Emzi opening gifts!

No comments: