Sunday, September 23, 2012

SC vs. MU game

I have been looking forward to September 22nd for months now!  My Missouri Tigers came to South Carolina to play the Gamecocks!! It was such a fun day even though the game was a little tough to watch.  My sis, Joe and the kids and I all drove up to Columbia before the game to tailgate with my friend Meredith.  We had so much fun in their caboose and enjoying all the pre-game festivities.  The game was a big bummer for Missouri fans since we didn't play well at all but I was entertained and thrilled to be sitting in the Missouri section right in front of Truman the Tiger!  As you all know, at age 35 I still love Truman and he makes me smile!  So all in all it was a fun day and fun to experience with my family and friends!  Nice to know every two years, they will be here in SC so I get to do it again! Next game for me this year is driving to Tennessee in November.  I am already looking forward to seeing my tigers again!  M I Z



As soon as I entered the game, look who I saw....TRUMAN!!!
Cocky and Truman having some fun with eachother
One more picture with Truman before I leave! :)

No comments: