Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Coyotes Vs. Red Wings

HOWLER...the Coyotes Mascot!

Tuesday night I went to the Coyotes vs. Red Wings hockey game. For those of you who don't follow hockey, the Detroit Red Wings are like the Yankees in baseball. They are always good and have a huge fan base. I think their might have been more Red Wings fans there then coyotes fans.
I went with my friend Jeff, who I have worked with for nearly 10 years and his two kids because my friend Mitzi (Jeff's wife) couldn't go. The kids had a good time and especially Ethan who plays hockey himself. The coyotes beat the Red Wings 6-3 which was awesome!! Go Coyotes!!
(Now that the Arizona Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl...now I can cross my fingers that the Coyotes go to the Stanley Cup. Not likely but if the Cardinals can go to the Super Bowl, ANYTHING is possible!)

No comments: