This weekend was the FBR Open. They call this tournament the biggest show on grass and it is the tournament with the largest galleries on tour. Last year it was cold and overcast and this year we were so lucky to have 75 degree weather and sun the entire week! Friday I went out for 3 hours with Meghan and had fun enjoying a few drinks, watching a few holes of golf and getting a little sun. Yesterday I went out for the final round with Mitzi and Jeff and Paul (Mitzi's brother in law) We also met Jill (Mitzi's sister) and her boy friend Rich there. We were in the sky boxes on the 16th hole which is a lot of fun. We ran into Chad Riddell who used to work at Grayhawk with us and had fun hanging out with him and his boyfriend for some of the afternoon as well. All in all, it was a fun day with friends enjoying the sport I love!!

The View From the Corporate boxes on hole 16

Mitzi and I

Jill, Mitzi, Rich and Jeff

Jill, Chad, Chad and Mitzi
No comments:
Post a Comment