This week I have been dog sitting again! They have three dogs, Hogan is a 14 year old lab, Kracker is a 2 year old Golden and Spangle is a 2 year old Bichon/Poodle. They have been a lot of fun and have kept me busy! One day I came over to find an eaten stuffed animal with the stuffing everywhere. Hogan who is not only 14, but also has cancer and has a hard time getting up, got in the pantry while I was at work. (And I thought he had a hard time getting up and layed there all day...guess not when food is involved) He had a bag of hamburger buns, some cheetos, a box of dog biscuits!! He must have been in heaven! They come home today so my duties are over but it has been another fun week dog sitting! Good thing I love dogs because they have kept me on my toes!


No comments:
Post a Comment