I have been dog sitting for my neighbors for over 4 weeks now and by the time they come home it will be 2 days shy of 5 weeks!!! Clyde and Scout are two big boxers and I have been watching them while Jen and Shawn are in Arkansas spending time with Jen's father. Clyde and Scout are definitely looking forward to their family coming home but I must say I have been spoiling them as much as I can. They get a walk in the morning and at night. (More than my own dogs get :( ) I give them a treat every morning and I have given them special doggie ice cream treats I make. (PB and Yogurt frozen in dixie cups) They love those as do Bogey and Jesse! I have taken them with me over to the Kostis house where I am also house sitting for the summer and let them run in their huge backyard and they have loved that! That makes them tired which is a good thing! So as much as they want their family back...Camp Terese has been fun for them! (I hope :))
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Camp Terese
I have been dog sitting for my neighbors for over 4 weeks now and by the time they come home it will be 2 days shy of 5 weeks!!! Clyde and Scout are two big boxers and I have been watching them while Jen and Shawn are in Arkansas spending time with Jen's father. Clyde and Scout are definitely looking forward to their family coming home but I must say I have been spoiling them as much as I can. They get a walk in the morning and at night. (More than my own dogs get :( ) I give them a treat every morning and I have given them special doggie ice cream treats I make. (PB and Yogurt frozen in dixie cups) They love those as do Bogey and Jesse! I have taken them with me over to the Kostis house where I am also house sitting for the summer and let them run in their huge backyard and they have loved that! That makes them tired which is a good thing! So as much as they want their family back...Camp Terese has been fun for them! (I hope :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment