
Last night the "Grayhawk Girls" (Meghan, Mitzi, Noelani,Toni, Singne and I) went over to Mitzi's for our little Christmas get together and to celebrate the Nov./Dec. birthdays of Toni and Noe. As usual we had a lot of fun and laughed a lot. Mitzi made a yummy dinner and even got out her nice china!! This year for a gift exchange we did a white elephant and brought things from our houses. It was so fun and I think we might have started a new tradition! Then as tradition has it now, we watched the 2009 video. I made the girls a video in 2007 of pictures of us from the year as a gift and surprise. Well now it is no surprise and it is just an expected thing. :) This year we watched all three, 2007, 2008 and then the new one this year from 2009. So fun to look at all the fun we have had over the years! I am blessed to have such good friends! Looking forward to more fun in 2010!!
No comments:
Post a Comment