Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!!


My close friends and family know that I start thinking about my Christmas card in January. (ok well maybe not that early but March? Bless my friend Jami who does my cards because by the time Nov./Dec. comes around she is tired of talking about it. Jami...hope you know how much I appreciate your help. You are so talented at what you do and this years card shows that!)
I love sending out Christmas cards and have so much fun encorporating the dogs. Until the day I am blessed with a husband and children of my own, those dogs are my family! To some it might be silly but I hope when everyone gets my card, they smile. This year I think I did just that! Years ago I thought of using the words, Wishing you Love Laughter and Licks. Anyone who has met Bogey, knows he is a licker, so everytime we take our Christmas pictures, there is always atleast 1 where he is licking my face. Unfortunately those have always been VERY unattractive pictures of me! Not ones I wanted to share with 140 people! This year, naturally there were some pictures with him doing what he does best and it wasn't terrible of me. So I got to use my words!!
I had photos taken with Sara Nice from slice of nice photography. She is a photographer who mainly photographs pets so she was very patient and knew just how to get the dogs attention and and get them both to look at the camera at the same time! I am pleased with a lot of the pictures she took and will definitely use her again. I would recommend her to everyone!
Believe it or not, I already have some ideas for next year! This year will be hard to top though so I better keep my thinking cap on!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I LOVED your card and am excited to show it to my parents when they come to Tucson! Merry Christmas!!