Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday at the Spa

Yesterday I joined a group of 13 ladies to celebrate that my good friend Meghan is having her third baby in a few weeks. (on a side note, she has two adorable girls and has not found out on this one...I think her friends are having more trouble with not knowing than she is! I am dead set that she is having a boy, I just feel it and am anxious to hear the news that she had a healthy baby ?!!) We went to the Joya Spa at the Montelucia hotel. This was my first time there and WOW...what a place! Singne, Nicole and Debbie did a great job organizing the day, scheduling everyone's services, and planning the lunch. It was such a treat and a nice way to escape and relax from the stresses of work these days! What a fun day and great way to pamper not only the mom to be but ourselves! We all enjoyed a morning of having different services including massages, facials, and pedicures and then had a nice lunch poolside followed by enjoying some time by the pool enjoying the sun!
Congratulations Meghan...So honored to be your friend and to have been able to celebrate the birth of all three of your kids. You are a great mother and this next little bundle of joy is lucky to be joining the Wilde Family!

The Group of ladies celebrating with the mom to be!

Meghan Opening Gifts

Mitzi and Noe, enjoying a drink poolside!

1 comment:

Meghan and Trevor said...

you are so sweet! I love having you as my friend and couldn't imagine you not there!!! Love you friend.