Sunday, March 21, 2010

Visit from the Colorado Crew

This weekend the Leahy's were in town for a visit! Jami is one of my good friends and since they moved to Colorado a few years ago, I have missed them dearly! I was thrilled when I heard they were coming in town for Scott's brother's wedding. They weren't here for long and were definitely tied up with family and wedding stuff but I was lucky to be able to meet them for lunch on Sunday. We were joined by Meghan and her family, since she and Jami have become friends as well. So fun to catch up even if it was way too short! (and I was way late, after coming from my mom's test out on 145th Ave!!) So fun to see the boys who have gotten so big! Already looking forward to a trip this summer out to Colorado to visit!

No comments: