Friday, November 26, 2010
Giving Thanks
For Thanksgiving again this year my parents and I drove up to the cabin. I wished hard for snow and my wishes were granted and Thursday morning we woke up to snow!! It was so fun being in the cold and snow and the dogs loved it. We took a long walk and let them run on the golf course. Needless to say they were tired once we got home. We watched the parade, the dog show, football and movies and just enjoyed the snow and fireplace. Lots to be thankful for these days and spending time with my parents is always nice. I am lucky to have a mom and a dad that are so supportive, loving and fun to hang out with. We missed my sister and her family but were happy to talk to them all on the phone. Looking forward to the next trip up North for sking in a few months!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment