Wednesday, November 17, 2010

St. Louis Visit

Last weekend I went to St. Louis for my friend Julie's wedding shower and bachelorette party. I was honored when Julie asked me to be one of her bridesmaids and I am really looking forward to her wedding in January! I was able to take Friday off work and arrive Thursday night. Julie worked on Friday and I was able to spend the day with Linda, Amy and Aimee! I was honored that Aimee drove a few hours from Cape Giradeau to St. Louis to spend the day with us! It was so nice to catch up with the three of them. I was able to meet Linda's new baby Julia too, which was great. (Everyone knows I have a weakness for puppies and babies!)
Saturday was nice and packed with lots of fun. While getting ready we were able to catch some of the Missouri vs. Kansas State game which was nice. We then drove over to St. Charles, Missouri for the shower. It was a nice place and I think Julie enjoyed celebrating with her friends, family and family to be!
We then went over, checked into the hotel and relaxed a little. All the girls met at the hotel for some appetizers and drinks before dinner. We went to a fun place in St. Charles called Q. We enjoy dinner and a little dancing there and then proceeded to visit some other bars in St. Charles. All of Julie's friends are nice and fun girls so we all had a good time together.
Sunday came and went quickly and after having a nice lunch with Julie and her made of honor Shannon, we met Linda and Julia for a coffee at Starbucks before I had to head to the airport.
Like all my trips back to MO, it was lots of fun and far to short of a time to spend with my dear friends!!!
Julie, Tobi and I at the shower (we all played on the golf team at MU together)
Julie (aka the bachelorette and a fellow bachelorette and her man for the night.
The whole group out celebrating the bride
Julie and I Saturday night
Julie and I at lunch Sunday
Me and baby Julia at starbucks Sunday
Linda and I at starbucks!

No comments: