Saturday I was lucky enough to meet my good friends Heidi and Mike for a nice lunch before they flew home KC. Heidi has family that lives in Tucson so they came out to AZ for Thanksgiving with her family. I came down from the cabin Saturday morning so that I could meet them for lunch. We went to St. Francis which Heidi and I had both been to but Mike wanted to try. The place reminds me so much of the two of them since they are both architects and love modern design places. The food was great and it was so nice to catch up with my good friend! Wish it was for longer than just lunch but it was better than nothing.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Quick Visit
Saturday I was lucky enough to meet my good friends Heidi and Mike for a nice lunch before they flew home KC. Heidi has family that lives in Tucson so they came out to AZ for Thanksgiving with her family. I came down from the cabin Saturday morning so that I could meet them for lunch. We went to St. Francis which Heidi and I had both been to but Mike wanted to try. The place reminds me so much of the two of them since they are both architects and love modern design places. The food was great and it was so nice to catch up with my good friend! Wish it was for longer than just lunch but it was better than nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment