Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Working For A Living


I have been very bad at updating my blog since moving to SC. From here on, I will be better! :)
I am working a lot and actually playing a lot of golf myself and working on my own golf game. I have 3 days a week that are my full teaching days and the other 3 I have to work in the golf shop a little. On my teaching days if I am not fully booked with lessons, I try to go practice or play. It helps that members see me out there since I am still a new face to many. I can only hope that seeing me out there playing and practicing myself as well as giving lessons will make them want to come see me themselves. On the other days, I have been enjoying playing with members after my shop shifts. I have had the opportunity to go play a number of other courses in the area as well which is always fun. Of course being back in the golf business also means working 6 days a week again. While that is a little bit of a negative, the postives of moving here far out weigh it!
So bottom line my life has been filled with lots of work and lots of golf!

No comments: