Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Still Best Friends

August 8th and 9th, I drove down to Hilton Head to visit Jamie, my best friend!! Jamie and I have been best friends since our days at Central High School. ( 20 + years!! ) Jamie and her family were vacationing in Hilton Head, SC for a week and it just so happened that our golf course was closed for aerification Monday and Tuesday that they were there. I took the opportunity to jump in the car and drive down there. It was fun to see Hilton Head since I have never been there. Monday we just hung out and then went to a great dinner. Tuesday we went to Stacks and had a great breakfast and then spent the entire day at the beach. It was so much fun to spend time with Jamie!! I love her so much! Just like in high school, we laugh and laugh and laugh!! One of the big benefits of moving to SC is that I am so much closer to her. The Finch's live outside of DC and living in AZ was not very condusive to frequent visits. Unfortunately until now it had been 2 years! (Thank God for e-mail and cell phones!) Now I am so much closer and a weekend trip is very doable! Excited to see her multiple times a year now!



The Finch Family



Caroline,Emma, Brian, Jamie and Jane

No comments: