One thing I have learned since moving to Charleston is that Darius Rucker, of Hootie and the Blowfish is from here. Every year Hootie does a show at the tennis stadium in my neighborhood. This year they did a show on Friday and Saturday. I tried to get tickets but the venue is not very big and it sold out. :( I got a call on Friday from my friend M.E. that she was just given tickets by a client and did I want to join her?!? Hec yeah!!! Believe it or not,this was my first time seeing Hootie. It was a great show and I am so glad I was able to go. It was just announced that Darius is coming back, by himself and not with Hootie and the Blowfish, in November so my sister and I are going to go see him. Looking forward to that show now too. Darius is great live!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Hootie and the Blowfish
One thing I have learned since moving to Charleston is that Darius Rucker, of Hootie and the Blowfish is from here. Every year Hootie does a show at the tennis stadium in my neighborhood. This year they did a show on Friday and Saturday. I tried to get tickets but the venue is not very big and it sold out. :( I got a call on Friday from my friend M.E. that she was just given tickets by a client and did I want to join her?!? Hec yeah!!! Believe it or not,this was my first time seeing Hootie. It was a great show and I am so glad I was able to go. It was just announced that Darius is coming back, by himself and not with Hootie and the Blowfish, in November so my sister and I are going to go see him. Looking forward to that show now too. Darius is great live!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment