Monday, October 03, 2011

SEC football!

Last Saturday I went to Columbia, SC for my first Gamecocks game and SEC football experience. My friend Meredith went to graduate school there and hee husband played baseball there. Columbia is only about and hour and a half from Charleston. One of the best parts was experiencing tailgating there. The stadium is right by the old railroad and they have what they call a cockaboos which is a train caboos. They are each individually owned and decorated. They are so fun. Meredith and Mark own a cockaboos so I really got to experience a first class tailgate! The game was fun all though the gamecocks lost to Auburn. It was a really fun day with great weather and friends doing what I love.....watching college football!


some of the cockaboos


the cockaboos at night

Meredith and I with the sun right in our face. (not the best picture)



Here come the gamecocks.....


Go USC! (I am getting used to the fact that on the East coast, USC is Univeristy of South Carolina and not Southern California! )

No comments: