Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bathing Beauties

Yesterday was a cold day here but considering it was my day off I really wanted to give my dogs a bath. I debated on giving them baths outside but decided the water from the hose would be just a little too cold. So I piled the three of them in the car and we went up the road a little to a place called Lucia's. I buy my dog food at Lucia's and have really come to love the store. I love supporting local. Don't get me wrong, I love Petsmart and still frequent the store but Lucia's is close and they do a lot with local rescues which I love. Anyway, in the back of the store they have two showers/tubs where you can come and bathe your dogs. It was awesome and I am now sold! It was easier on the back, all the supplies were there and no cleanup! I will definitely go again. I think I liked it more than the dogs though. None of them are crazy about bath time. I think there is nothing better than a clean good smelling dog!!

Bogey ready for the bath to be over!

The showers for the dogs


No comments: