
I was home the first weekend in January to attend services for my friend Stacey. I was saddened to hear that on Wednesday January 4th my friend Stacey lost her battle with cancer. Stacey was honestly one of the most caring, genuine. loving people I know. I was honored to know her and call her a friend! I know I am not the only one who continues to think about her daily will miss her presence in my life! I continue to pray that she is finally at peace after her courageous fight! I pray that her family (who is like family too me too) find comfort in their memories and find strength in knowing how many people's lives Stacey touched! Rest in Peace sweet friend and Roll Tide!! :)
While I was home I did get to go to a nice dinner with my favorite girls! Mitzi, Toni, Meghan and I enjoyed a great meal and some good wine at White Chocolate Grill in Scottsdale. As always, it was so nice to see them and have some laughs. They were the bright spot in what was otherwise a very tough weekend filled with tears! Love you girls and can't wait to see you again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment