Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Georgia on my mind

I was long overdue to visit my friend Singne in Atlanta.  I can not believe it took me 11 months of living in SC to make the drive over to see her.  The trip was far too short but well worth it!  Singne and Mike have a beautiful home in an amazing neighborhood.  It was fun to see where they live and what is now home for them.  I was so excited to meet little miss Addison for the first time too.  What a sweetheart and a truly happy little girl!  Anyone who knows me knows how much I love babies and puppies so I was in heaven!  Singne and I went to lunch and did a little shopping with Addison, layed outside and enjoyed some wine and jusst hung out.  Then Mike was a happy to have daddy duty so she and I could go out to dinner just the two of us.  Thanks Mike!  :)  I am hoping to make it back over to GA at some point this summer if they are open for visitors again. A 5 hour drive is too short not to do more often to see a special friend!    

Miss Addison 

Addison surprised me by putting on the dress I gave her when she was born.  She looks like a proper Southern Girl!


No comments: