Thursday, December 23, 2010

GHG Christmas

Toni, Mitzi, Singne, Meghan and I
Tuesday night the Grayhawk Girls got together to celebrate Christmas and welcome Singne back in town for the holidays. We met at humble pie for dinner and drinks and then watched the annual GHG DVD in Meghan's car. Each year I make a DVD movie of pictures of the girls and I through the year. It makes me laugh because after 4 years of doing the video, almost every picture we take someone says, "Is this going in the video this year?" I think everyone enjoys them though and it is fun to relive the year together. I love these girls and feel blessed to have not only friends that I have so much fun with but friends that are such amazing women! Let's see what 2011 has in store for us, sure to be many more good times!

No comments: