Tuesday night and Sunday afternoon, DLRR had a gift wrapping station at Barnes and Noble at Desert Ridge. We had a lot of the adoptable dogs there for "meet and greet" as well. I offered to go pick up yellow lab Julie at ARC and take her to the event on Tuesday and then I drove her out to Chandler so she could go to a foster home and get out of the shelter. She is a real sweet girl. She just layed down in the back of my car and is a real lover! Sunday I picked up Dallas down at CCC, (Canine Country Club is where we board some of our dogs that do not have foster homes yet) and took him to B&N.
I am happy to report that Julie found her forever home over the weekend and is now adopted!! YAY! Dallas had a lot of people interested in him on Sunday and there is a family that wants him and he will be going to their house to see how he does with cats. If it doesn't work out with their family, there are two other people who want him! I fell in love with him and if I didn't have 3 of my own at home, I would take him in a heartbeat! Talk about big lover!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment