Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Insight.com Bowl

Tuesday the 28th my Missouri Tigers were in town to play in the insight.com bowl. They played against University of Iowa. I was so excited to be able to watch my team play in my own back yard. I went to the game with Jennifer who I work with and we had a great time. We grabbed a bite to eat and a few beers before the game and then went to the stadium. We had great seats, 2nd row up from the field. Only one negative..... WE WERE ON THE IOWA SIDE!! I was surrounded by Iowa fans!! Oh well, It just made me cheer louder. I was proud to sport the Tiger foam head the entire game too! (My friends and family think I have officially lost it! ) It looked like we would pull off a win until late in the game we threw an interception....we lost by 3 points. I think I might be growing up because no tears for me!!
So fun to be there and cheer for my team and show my Tiger Spirit!! I love MIZZOU!!!
Getting Ready for the Game!!

Jennifer and I at the game!
Go Tigers!

Touchdown Tigers!





No comments: