Saturday I helped with another DLRR event. We had a meet and greet at Orvis at Kierland. I offered to help by going down to Canine Country Club to pick up one of our available dogs, Elvis and bring him to the event. What a love he was!!! He rode great in the car and so enjoyed being loved on. In past events I have had dogs with more energy and dogs that were just "busy". Elvis was just happy to lay in the sun and have you pet him. Most of the afternoon he layed down and I sat next to him just petting him and playing with his soft ears! I know I say it everytime I meet another one of our adoptable labs but I would seriously take him home in a heart beat if I didn't have 3 furry friends of my own already! I hope Elvis finds his forever home soon because he will make someone a very good companion!
This was Elvis most of the day! Just enjoying laying in the sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment