Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Phoenix Open 2011

My favorite weekend of the year....Phoenix Open weekend!! This year I went out to the tournament on Sunday with Mitzi. We had tickets for the skyboxes on 16 so we enjoyed having some lunch and some bloody marys as we took in some golf. It was a beautiful sunny day which was a nice change from the very cold weather we had earlier in the week. After Mitzi and I hung out at 16 for a while, we moved over to 18 to meet up with Noelani and her family. It was a great day with friends watching the sport I love! Already looking forward to next year!
I had to take a picture of JJ Henry teeing off on 16 for my sis, she knew him in college and he was wearing TCU purple! Go Frogs!
The leaderboard

Look down hole 18

Mitzi, Noelani and I




No comments: