Today I was able to go to lunch with two good friends Noelani and Veronica. I have not seen Veronica in quite some time and she is a new mom to a beautiful little girl named Payton. I was anxious to see the precious baby girl and see Veronica before I move. I chose Duck and Decanter on Camelback because it is a favorite of mine and is not too far from where Veronica lives. It was a yummy lunch and it was so fun to hold a baby! Everyone knows I love babies and puppies!! Nothing better!! :) Mom and baby are doing well and it was so fun to see them and fun that Noelani could jon us too.
( I could get used to this not working thing and just go to lunch with friends. Too bad that will all be ending sooner than later!)

Baby Payton Frost

Mom and daughter

I could have held her all day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment